Monday, November 16, 2009

What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb174...



many people tell me its boring.



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

hmm. . . for me, it's not boring. . .



you actually look a hot chic!! hehe. . .



why not brade you hair sometimes for a change. . .



or use a headband. . . or use simple hair clips. . .



but if i were to ask, i like the way your hair looks. . .



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

A FEW HIGHLIGHTS WOULD NOT HURT.. EVER TRIED CURLS BEFORE GOOD FOR A CHANGE OR A NIGHT OUT whoops sorry about caps



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

Layers, shorter bangs, and volume!. Try cutting it with layers framing the face, and shorter, more full, bangs at eyebrow length. Blowdry upside down, or hairspray to get some nice volume. Your hair would look great!



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

i think it looks nice but maybe needs abit more volume a chunky side fringe would look cool



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

you actually have very nice hair! i'd suggest just changing it up with a few layers, and maybe parting it to the side instead. usually when people change their part, it makes a big difference=]



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

i dont think you need to do anything with your hair you look good the way you are



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

maybe some layers or a few highlights, but I like the colour of your hair and I don't think its boring



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

You would suit layers, definitely. Try a side fringe also or have you ever thought about going short? A 'Pob' or graduated bob would look great on you. Maybe try going blonder or a darker shade of brown ? Have a chat to your stylist and don't do it at home!



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

hey wats up. first of all you are very preety, and you can do lots of things with ur hair. you can download a hairstyle program that will help you pick beautiful hair styles you can do. good luck =] beautiful day.



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

you should really get a light fringe that goes across your face, make sure its a light one, meaning not much hair is used and get layers



by the way i really like your hair colour:)



IT WILL LOOK REALYY GOOD ON YOU!! GET IT DONE



PLEASE



LOL



xOx



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

i like ur hair but if u wanna do someting to it dye it dirty blonde(make it look natural) or dark brown



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

I think something like this



http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/Co...



would do great! That was a picture of me last year, and I wore it well. easy to take care of :)



Good luck!!



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

See, your hair now is 2 sharp layers..u have long bangs and then the rest of your hair... What u should do is layer it completely:



start with the front.. ur bangs should be at your eyebrow level and the next layer a little longer (your mid-nose level) and the next a little longer too (chin level) until the longest layer is the length of your hair currently...this style adds feminity to your face and creates a much more volumnized hair look!!



PLus.. if u want..u may highlight your hair just one or maximum 2 shades lighter than your natural hair color!



:) cheers



What should i do with my hair? [picture included]?

Hey, it loooks great, but why not try a fringe for a bit of a change! Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment