Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

Long hair or short hair?



Long hair pictures:



http://i9.tinypic.com/8b9gkt1.jpg



http://i6.tinypic.com/72qguoo.jpg



Short hair pictures:



http://i6.tinypic.com/8fv16kl.jpg



http://i11.tinypic.com/7w90x03.jpg



Or maybe I should go shorter...



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

Wait, are you a guy or a girl?



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

Longer looks alot better



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

longer hair would defintily compliment your face more



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

I like both a lot but I think the short hairstyle is better



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

I like the shorter hair pictures. I think the longer hair actually makes you loo younger.



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

I prefer longer on you.



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

The longer hair looks good and I think the short hair would look better if it was shorter than it is in your pictures, and maybe styled a little differently!



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

i like the last one the best



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

I say go shorter!



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

when ur hair waS long it was just down. then when u took ur "short hair pictures" y0u had it all spiked up. lol. its as if u deliberately wanted us to go and say shorter hair looks better.



and being the fool that i am, i'd go with ur agenda. shorter hair looks better on you. no, really. kidding aside.



plus, you sort of got yourself a prominent jaw so to enhance the feature, shorter hair does suit your face a bit more.



:)



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

Shorter, haha sorry but for like a little while I thought you were the girl. Until I saw the other pictures and read th epepoles answers. :( Sorry! Haha, but I like the shorter it makes your face look better.



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

I think you should try another shorter style.



The longer makes you look like a girl.



The shorter makes you look odd (like a cartoon character from the MASK).



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

Well, oddly enough, you look cleaner cut with the long hair (probably because with short hair you seem to aim just for the 'bed head' factor). But I think that short hair is more complimentary to your face shape (it shows off that nice, strong jaw line of yours).



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

longer looks funky



do you straight your hair btw?



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

I like it best longer, it really looks good.



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

shorter hair!! looks a lot cleaner and nicer!



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

I like long.



why not in between



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

Go shorter if you do not like it it will grow back, otherwise i like it long, i do not like the 3rd and 4th pic.



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

i like shorter better, but i think you should go even shorter than either of these pics, have your hair be like an inch or an inch and a half



What looks better on me? (+PICTURES!)?

Go for shorter hair because you look like a woman with longer hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment