Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair stlye?

I just got may hair cut and dyed....it is past my shoulders and a REALLY dark brown I have blue eyes.. I am looking for a hairstyle to do with my hair for pictures



Hair stlye?

simple updo or straight depending on wat u r wearing



Hair stlye?

do soft curls and if you have side or front bangs, curl them inward but not too much for them to look really short. to add a little "something" put a little bow on the side of you head. (if you have side bangs, put it on that side)



hope i helped :]



Hair stlye?

I think straight hair would look cute.



get layers



get sidebangs but make sure they dont cover your eye =)



it would be amazzin =]



if you dont like that idea then my other suggestion is



get a really choppy layered cut



thats shoulder length or a little shorter



and get the sidebangs



good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment