Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAIR With BANGS. I Am Getting BANGS...PLEASE HELP!?

Well, I am getting side bangs....



I have LONGISH WAVY Hair



I NEED pictures of people with bangs that are about mid nose in length. Some type of bangs...nice looking bangs.



And the bangs need to look clear in the picture so my hair stylist get is right and know what I am talking about...



Just PLEASE give me a picture to show my hair dresser!!



Thank-You SO much!!



I REALLY appreciate it...



HAIR With BANGS. I Am Getting BANGS...PLEASE HELP!?

Use the pictures you had printed out....seriously



HAIR With BANGS. I Am Getting BANGS...PLEASE HELP!?

Google "hair bangs" images - you are bound to find something you adore!



HAIR With BANGS. I Am Getting BANGS...PLEASE HELP!?

I have a bunch of pictures.. i just dont know how to send them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment