Friday, November 13, 2009

I am wanting to cut my hair for the spring and summer can you give me a site to go to that shows pic

http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?story...



Try this link, when you enter that page on the left side under beauty and fashion there is a link "try a hairstyle".



I hope this works for you.



Peace and love your way.



I am wanting to cut my hair for the spring and summer can you give me a site to go to that shows pictures?

i honestly do not know any sites that show you pictures, but normally when you go to get a hair-cut, in the waiting room, their is a stack of magazines, with a ton of hairstyles in it. And there is a variety of books, for the occasion.



I am wanting to cut my hair for the spring and summer can you give me a site to go to that shows pictures?

im looking for a site myself so if you find pass it over thanks



I am wanting to cut my hair for the spring and summer can you give me a site to go to that shows pictures?

www.hairboutique.com has a gallery of pictures. enter in your hair info for a style for you

No comments:

Post a Comment